求一篇英文3分钟对话

近期关于求一篇英文3分钟对话的讨论热度持续攀升 ,我们通过多方渠道收集整理了相关资讯,并进行了系统化的梳理 。若这些内容恰好能为您提供参考,将是我们最大的荣幸。

A:hello,how are you?

B:I am fine ,thank you , and you ?

A: I am ok . Where did you go for your summer vocation ?

B; I went to Xishuangbanna , in Yunnan Province .

A:Oh , great . Could you tell me sth there .

B:Yes , of course . What do you want to know ?

A: Everything . The weather , the wild animals , the plants and the people .I hear there are

a lot of minorities livng there .

B:You are right . There are more than 20 minorities living in Yunnan. They all have their

own way of life . For example , the Dais have their own language and words as well as

medicine. and their medicine is famous both at home and abroad .Some of their treatment

is wonderful and the effect is powerful .

A: So great ! Anything more ? I am sure you must have taken a lot of pictures there .

B:Yes , I have plenty of them on my computer at home . If you like , you can come and copy

them .But the best way to know about a place is to go there and experience yourself .

A: You are right . Next year I will spend my summer vocation there with my family . .

B: I am sure you will have a good time there .

A: Thank you very much .bye .

B:Bye .

:

英语相关简单对话

在西餐中 ,菜肴通常可以几大类,如点餐前的开胃食品( appetizers / starters ), 主菜(main dishes ) , 甜点 (desserts ) 及饮料(beverage); 那么用英文来点餐吃饭你掌握的怎么样呢?下面是吃饭英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:

吃饭英语口语情景对话

Mom, what's for lunch?

妈妈 ,午饭做什么吃?

Rice and fired chicken.

米饭和炸鸡。

Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?

你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?

Sure. Have you got anywhere in mind?

当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?

Waiter, can you come here for a moment?

服务员,能过来一下吗?

Yes, is there something wrong?

好的,有什么问题吗?

I'm hungry, let's get something to eat

我饿了 ,去吃点东西吧 。

Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?

我也饿了 ,这附近有什么可以吃的吗?

Can I take your order now, Madam?

想好点什么了吗,女士?

Yes, what would you recommond?

是,你们有什么推荐的吗?

Would you like to order now,madam?

女士 ,想好要吃什么了吗?

Yes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.

是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。

Would you like to have some more?

你要再吃一些吗?

No, thanks. I've had enough.

不,谢谢。我够了 。

Well it?s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?

这是我到北京的第一个晚上 ,我该吃什么?

Well you have to try Peking duck.

你应该试试北京烤鸭。

What do you usually have for breakfast?

你早餐通常都吃什么?

I usually have milk and bread for breakfast.

我早餐通常都吃牛奶和面包。

Mom,I hate eating vegetables!

妈妈,我讨厌吃蔬菜!

I understand.But you have to eat that.

我明白,但是你必须要吃 。

It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?

该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?

I've always got room for something sweet!

只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.

What would you like for dessert?

你想要点什么甜点?

What do you have?

你这儿有什么?

去吃饭的英语对话

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生 ,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁 、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有 。

B: I?d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗 ,先生?

B: No, that?s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了 。谢谢。

餐厅吃饭英语对话

Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾 。

Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山 ,你呢?

Dashan: I can't decide.

大山:我定不下来 。

Server: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

Yunbo: I'd like the same.

云波:我也要一份 。

Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行 ,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排 。

Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的 。

Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不 ,我要烤土豆 。

Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

云波:我要米饭。

Rumei: Me, too.

如梅:我也要米饭。

Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用 。就在你们身后。

Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜 。

Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉 ,味道很好吃。

Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

大山:用凉面条 、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜 。

Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

如梅:闻起来好香啊。

Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试 。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:谢谢 。

Dashan: You're welcome.

大山:不客气。

Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

如梅:啊 ,味道好香啊。

吃饭点餐的英语对话

Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?

主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?

Charles: One.

查理斯:一位 。

Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.

主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。

Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?

女服务员:你好!先生 ,你想现在点菜吗?

Charles: Yes please.

查理斯:是的 。

Waitress: What would you like to drink?

女服务员:你想喝点什么?

Charles: What do you have?

查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?

Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.

女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。

Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.

查理斯:那来瓶水吧。

Waitress: What would you like to eat?

女服务员:您想吃点什么?

Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.

查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤 。

 在学习英语的过程中,我们一般都会在生活中进行一些简单的都会。下面是我给大家整理的 ,供大家参阅!

 :英国与日本

 Todd: Clare, you're from England.

 克莱尔 ,你来自英国。

 Clare: That's right.

 没错 。

 Todd: How would you pare England and Japan?

 你怎么对比英国和日本呢?

 Clare: Well, I think, let's take price-wise, they're actually quite similar. Well, not, maybe not England as a whole but, say Japan and London is very similar, I found in supermarkets, in housing, and things like that. In other respects, the people are certainly different. I mean, British people are renowned to be very polite as Japanese people are too, and Japanese people are very helpful as well, probably more so than British people I would say. Mm, what else?

 物价上来说,两个国家基本一样。也许不能说整个英国的物价和日本一样,可以说日本和伦敦的物价很接近 ,比如超市商品的价格,房价都很接近。其他方面,英国人和日本人肯定很不同 。 英国人被公认为很有礼貌 ,日本人也是如此,日本人也很乐于助人,也许比英国人还乐于助人 。其他方面?

 Todd: What about the weather?

 天气方面呢?

 Clare: The weather? Well, it's been raining a lot in Japan recently so we could say that it's quite similar, although actually, when I was e-mailing my parents, they've been going on about how there hasn't been much rain the past couple of months and how they think there is going to be a drought. That typical British stereotype of the weather is not true at the minute and it's probably wetter in Japan, but yeah, I think that climate wise it's quite similar in terms of temperature. It's definitely much more humid here than at home.

 天气?最近日本的雨水很多 ,因此可以说在天气上英国和日本也很相似,虽然我和父母电子邮件联络的时候,他们总是说最近几个月英国没怎么下雨 ,他们认为英国将会发生干旱灾害了。现 在英国的天气并不是英国最典型的天气,日本这边更加溼润,但气温上说两个国家的温度是相近的。现在日本的天气绝对比英国溼润 。

 好的。非常感谢。

 Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

 :跑步爱好者

 Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

 好的 ,蒂姆 ,我们将讨论讨论跑步 。

 Tim: OK.

 好的。

 Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

 我们前几天晚上一直一起跑步。

 Tim: Yeah, that's true.

 是的 。

 Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

 你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

 Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

 现在我每周跑四次 。我更年轻的时候每天都跑。

 Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

 哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大学就开始跑步吗?

 Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

 是的,我从6岁开始跑步 。

 Todd: No kidding!

 你没开玩笑吧!

 Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

 没错 ,我经常跑步穿过大学校园 。

 Todd: Really!

 真的!

 Tim: Yeah!

 是的!

 Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

 好的。你跑过什么专案?

 Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

 中等距离,1,5000到5000米。

 Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

 哇!你短跑更好,还是长跑更好?

 Tim: Middle distance runner.

 我擅长中等距离的跑步 。

 Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

 中等距离。好的 ,中等距离有多长?

 Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

 大概1,500米。

 Todd: 1,500.

 1,500米 。

 Tim: Yeah.

 是的。

 Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

 好的!你1500米的最好成绩是多少?

 Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

 大约3分47秒。

 Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

 3分47秒 。

 Tim: Yeah!

 是的!

 Todd: That's pretty fast.

 那真是很快了。

 Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

 是的。那是我在高中时候的成绩 。我到了大学成绩就没那么好了。

 Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

 哦,哇,你成飞人了?那我不会沮丧你比我跑得快了。

 Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

 我现在跑得慢了 。自从我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了 。

 Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

 是的 ,我们都变老了。事实上,我有33岁。你多大?

 Tim: I'm 27.

 我27岁 。

 Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

 27岁。哦,好的。你认为你会一辈子都坚持跑步吗?

 Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

 我想是的 。我在林间长大 ,每天都泡在树林里,所以我很想回到森林中继续跑。我想那样很健康。

 Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

 这很好 。好的,谢谢你蒂姆。

 :外出过周末

 Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?

 你这周末做什么 ,阿德里亚娜?

 Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend.

 我要去福冈见我的朋友。

 Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?

 哦 ,酷,你怎么认识她的?

 Adriana: She went to university with me.

 她和我原来是一所大学的 。

 Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?

 她在福冈做什么?

 Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.

 她为喷气式飞机的一个专案服务,负责培训。

 Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?

 哦 ,酷。她喜欢这份工作吗?

 Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.

 是的,她喜欢 。她更新了她的合同,这是她在哪工作的第三年 。

 Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?

 太棒了。你去了福冈你们会做什么?

 Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.

 我想她会带我去一家酒馆。

 Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.

 你以前没去过日本的酒馆 。

 Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going to.....What are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.

 没去过 ,这是第一次。我们还会去……我们还会做什么?哦,我们会在周日庆祝感恩节,我们还回去唱卡拉OK。

 Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?

 好的 ,你以前去唱过卡拉OK吗?

 Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.

 是的,我去过六本木的卡拉OK 。

 Todd: Did you sing?

 你唱歌了吗?

 Adriana: Of course.

 当然。

 Todd: Excellent. In English?

 真棒。唱的英文歌?

 Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.

 是的!我的日语不是很好 。

 Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?

 她跟你介绍了卡拉OK?

 Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?

 你的意思是?

 Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.

 比如,你对这座城市有什么了解。

 Adriana: Not much.

 没说什么。

 Todd: All right.

 好的 。

 :硬汉

 Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1?

 嗨 ,Nobu!我听说练习武术!你能给我们谈谈搏击吗?

 Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on.

 是的。好的,实际上,我练习的是一种叫做综合格斗的武术。没有技巧限制!综合格斗是所有武术的综合体 ,搏击 ,拳击,摔跤,散打等等 。

 Ann: What are you best at? What do you like practicing?

 你最擅长哪种?你喜欢练习哪一种?

 Nobu: I am very good at grappling. Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that.

 我擅长擒拿 。擒拿是一种制约对手关节并最终使敌人窒息的武术。

 Ann: Do you use your hands or your feet a lot?

 你经常要用到你的手和脚吗?

 Nobu: Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body.

 手 ,脚,腿,还有身体的每一个部位。

 Ann: Biting?

 可以用牙咬吗?

 Nobu: No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking.

 不可以咬 。不能咬 ,不能用鱼钩手,不能攻击 *** 。

 Ann: What is the fish-hook?

 什么是鱼钩手?

 Nobu: The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that!

 鱼钩手是一种违反规则的动作。鱼钩手就是两只手指——食指和中指去勾抓对方的鼻子或眼睛 。就像这样!

 Ann: Sounds dangerous.

 听起来很危险。

 Nobu: Yes!

 是的!

 Ann: Do you ever pete?

 你参加过比赛吗?

 Nobu: Yes, I pete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states.

 是的,我经常参加比赛。事实上 ,我曾是州冠军 。

 Ann: In the states!

 州冠军?

 Nobu: Yes.

 是的。

 Ann: What kind of champion were you?

 你是哪个专案的冠军?

 Nobu: Grappling champion.

 擒拿冠军。

 Ann: Grappling champion! What did you win?

 擒拿冠军!你怎么赢的?

 Nobu: Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division.

 我参加了名叫西部擒拿锦标赛的擒拿锦标赛 。我战胜了185个赛区的选手,赢得了冠军。

 Ann: All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that.

 好的,真棒!谢谢你。

 Nobu: Thank you.

 谢谢 。

 :英式生活

 Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?

 你好!请问你叫什么?

 Cat: Cat.

 卡特 。

 Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?

 卡特!这是简称还是……?

 Cat: Short for Kathryn.

 凯瑟琳的简称。

 Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?

 凯瑟琳。好的 ,凯瑟琳,你的全名是?

 Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.

 凯瑟琳·洛夫洛克 。

 Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice!

 哦,好名字。很棒!

 Cat: Glad you think so.

 很高兴你这么想。

 Todd: And where are you from?

 你来自哪里?

 Cat: Ah, from England.

 我来自英国 。

 Todd: OK. Where in England?

 英国的哪里?

 Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A *** all town just by the seaside.

 伦敦的东南部 ,海边的一座小镇。

 Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?

 很棒。那么 ,你住在海滩附近?

 Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.

 是的,大约走十分钟就到海滩了 。

 Todd: Wow, do you surf?

 你冲浪吗?

 Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too *** all and the sea is too cold

 那不是能够冲浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。

 Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?

 你家所在的小镇是什么样的地方?

 Cat: What kind of place?

 什么样的地方……

 Todd: Yeah!

 是的!

 Cat: It's..it's..well very very *** all. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.

 那是个小地方 。但夏天却很热闹。在哪儿没什么可做的 ,但阳光明媚的时候,可以去沙滩走走。那真的很棒 。

 Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?

 听上去是个不错的地方 。那里距离伦敦有多远?

 Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.

 大约70英里。坐火车要2个小时。

 Todd: OK.

 好的 。

 Cat: From Central London.

 到伦敦市中心。

 Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?

 那么你坐火车去伦敦?

 Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.

 通常是的,因为不能开车去 ,没有地方停车。

 Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

 好的 。很棒。谢谢。

 以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏 。

关于求一篇英文3分钟对话的探讨就到这里,您是否还有其他想了解的内容?欢迎在评论区留言告诉我们 ,同时别忘了点击关注哦!

(2)

猜你喜欢

发表回复

本站作者才能评论

评论列表(3条)

  • admin的头像
    admin 2026年07月14日

    我是宝凯利的签约作者“admin”

  • admin
    admin 2026年07月14日

    本文概览:近期关于求一篇英文3分钟对话的讨论热度持续攀升,我们通过多方渠道收集整理了相关资讯,并进行了系统化的梳理。若这些内容恰好能为您提供参考,将是我们最大的荣幸。A:hello,ho...

  • admin
    用户071402 2026年07月14日

    文章不错《求一篇英文3分钟对话》内容很有帮助

联系我们:

邮件:宝凯利@gmail.com

工作时间:周一至周五,9:30-17:30,节假日休息

关注微信