近期关于英语口语对话场景20篇初一的讨论热度持续攀升,我们通过多方渠道收集整理了相关资讯,并进行了系统化的梳理。若这些内容恰好能为您提供参考 ,将是我们最大的荣幸 。
英语当今世界上的通用语言,英语也是我们学生的必学科目,学习英语除了应对考试也是为了在日常生活中的应用 ,接下来分享一些英语口语场景对话,供同学们参考学习。
一、吃午饭
Bo-Bo:I'm hungry,Mom妈妈,我饿了。
Is lunch ready?午餐准备好了吗?
Mom:Yes.Wash your hands first.好了 。先去洗手。
Bo-Bo:What's good for lunch?中午有什么好吃的?
Mom:Beef,eggs and tomatoes.牛肉 、鸡蛋和西红柿。
Bo-Bo:Are there any noodles?有面条吗?
Mom:Yes.There is rice,too.有 。还有米饭。
Help yourself.自己盛吧。
二、打车
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?
你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗?
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?
你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?
A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I won't need one.
私家车? 不 ,谢谢,我不需要 。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound?
甚至比一辆私家车还贵。 听上去怎么样?
A: Taxi, please.出租车就好了。
B: Where will you be headed?
你要去哪里?
A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?
洛克菲勒中心 。 你能马上出租车吗?
B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir.
先生,一辆出租车将在短短的一分钟内到达。
A: Good. I'll get my coat and come downstairs.
一个好的。 我得到我的外套 ,下楼。
B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir.
先生,出租车准备好了 。
三、起床
Mom:Have you got up,Bo-Bo?波波,起床了吗?
Bo-Bo:Yes,Mom.起来了 ,妈妈。
Mom:Wash your face and brush your teeth.洗脸 、刷牙。
Bo-Bo:All right.好的 。
Mom:What are you doing in the yard?你在院子里做什么呢?
Bo-Bo:I am doing exercise.我在做操。
Mom:Good!You can benefit by daily exercise.很好!每天做操会对你有好处。
yes是,是的 。
四、买单
A:Waiter,check,please.
服务员 ,结账。
B:Yes, sir.Here is your bill.
好的,先生。这是您的账单 。
A:Here you are.
给你。
B:100 Yuan. Please wait a moment. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
收您100元,稍等一会 ,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。
B:Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单 。晚安,希望您再次光临。
A:Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。
B:Thank you, sir. You're very kind.
多谢 ,先生,谢谢你的好意。
五、购物
How much does this cost?这是多少钱?
I like this.我喜欢这个 。
I would like to take this one.我要买这个。
Do you have any other colors?有没有别的颜色?
May I try this on?我可以试穿这个吗?
Can you cut me a deal?你可以算便宜一点吗?
Can I pay by credit card?我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
Where can I change money?在哪里可以换钱?
What time do you open/close?你们几点营业/打烊?
I'm looking for a gift for my friend.我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
Please wrap this for me.请帮我把这个包起来 。
Think you but I'm just looking.谢谢,可是我只是看看。
六 、家庭
Li-Li:How many people are there in your family,Bo-Bo?波波 ,你家有几口人?
Bo-Bo:There are three:Father,Mother and I.有三口人:爸爸、妈妈和我。
Li-Li:What is your father?你爸爸是做什么的?
Bo-Bo:He is a professor.他是位教授 。
Li-Li:And what is your mother's job?那你妈妈是干什么工作的呢?
Bo-Bo:She is a writer.她是位作家。
I love my parents very much.我非常爱我的父母亲。
七、问路
A:to get there?对不起,先生 。我想去北京旅馆,您能告诉我怎么走吗?
B:Yes, of course. It's not far from here.Would you like to take a bus or walk?
当然可以。北京旅馆离这儿不远。你想乘车还是步行?
A:Well ,I'd like to walk if it's within walking distance.
嗯,如果步行可以的话,我愿意步行去 。
B:All right. We are now at the corner of Tuanjie street and Fucheng Road.
好的。我们现在正在团结街与阜成路的交汇处。
A:I know that.这我知道。
B:Go this way along Fucheng Road. Turn left at the second crossing.
沿着阜成路走,第二个十字路口往左拐 。
A:And then?然后呢?
B.Go straight on along the road and turn right at the first crossing. The hotel is on the right hand side.
朝前走 ,在第一个十字路口右拐。旅馆就在右手边。
A:Thank you very much.太谢谢您了 。
B:You're welcome.不用谢。
八 、介绍朋友
Yang Mingming: Hong Wei, this is my classmate, Alice. She is from America.
杨明明:洪伟,这是我的同学爱丽丝。她来自美国 。
Hong Wei: Hi, I'm Hong Wei. Nice to meet you.
洪伟:嗨,我是洪伟。很高兴认识你。
Alice: Hi, nice to meet you, too. Where are you from?
爱丽丝:嗨 ,很高兴见到你 。你从哪里来的?
Hong Wei: I'm from China.
洪伟:我是中国人。
Yang Mingming: We are both from China, but I think we three will be good friends.
杨明明:我们都是中国人,但我想我们三个会是好朋友的。
Alice: Sure.爱丽丝:当然 。
九、问候
Tom: Hello.汤姆:你好。
John: Hello.约翰:你好。
Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班 。
John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。
Tom: We are in the same class.汤姆:我们是同一班的 。
John: Yes, we are.约翰:是的,我们是。
Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.汤姆:很高兴见到你。
John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.约翰:我也很高兴见到你 。
十、
餐厅
A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a restaurant?请问 ,你能推荐一家餐厅吗?
B:What kind of food would you like to eat?你想吃什么样的东西?
A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?这附近有没有中国餐厅?
B:There's one across the street.对街有一家。
A:Where can I have the best local food?哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
B:I suggest you try Daddy Shop.我建议你去Daddy Shop试试看。
A:Is it very far from here?离这里很远吗?
B:It's nearby.很近 。
病人医生对话英语口语
Hannah: How is your house hunting going?
Logan: Not very well. I haven’t found anything within my price range yet.
H: How much are you looking to spend?
L: I can only afford about 300 pounds a month.
H: Looks like you’re not going to get more than a bedroom in a shared flat with that.
L: Really? That’s a lot of money to pay for one room.
H: Well, if you want to live in London, you have to pay the price!
L: Do you know of anyone who needs a roommate?
H: I can ask around at work. Do you have a preference for smokers or non-smokers?
L: I’d prefer non-smoking roommates, but I guess I’ll have to take what I can get!
H: How long do you want to sign a contract for?
L: I can sign a contract up to a year. I don’t know where I’ll be after that.
H: Do you need a furnished or unfurnished apartment?
L: I don’t have any furniture, so it’d be great if it were furnished.
H: You know that you’ll have to pay utilities on top if the rent, right?
L: No, I thought that would be included in the rent.
H: It’s not usually included, so you’ll have to factor in about 100 pounds more each month for utilities.
L: I don’t think I can afford that.
H: Don’t worry. Sometimes people will give you a discount if you promise to do the cleaning or take care of the children.
L: That’s a good idea. I’ll look into finding something like that.
L: What’s your apartment like?
H: It’s a furnished two bedroom flat in a three-story building on campus.
L: What is it like living in on-campus housing?
H: It’s not as bad as I thought it would be. The freshmen that live nearby are really loud, especially on the weekends. But, the rent is much cheaper than private housing, so it’s worth it.
L: Did you have to pay a deposit?
H: No, but we do have to pay 9 months rent in 6 months, so for the first 6 months we pay 1/2 month’s rent each month.
L: Do you have to pay utilities on top of your monthly rent?
H: No, it’s all included. Besides, students don’t have to pay council tax, so we’re saving quite a bit of money by living here.
L: How long is your contract for?
H: That’s the bad thing—the contract ends in June, so we’ll have to find a new apartment soon.
L: Have you started looking again yet?
H: Not yet. I’m hoping we’ll be able to find something cheap once all the students leave the city for the summer.
L: Good luck!
关于日常英语口语对话带翻译
日常英语口语对话学习可以帮助我们学习很多日常英语交流词汇,这对我们基本的英语交流有帮助。想要无障碍的进行日常英语口语对话交流,增加英语口语输入是必要的。下面是病人医生对话英语口语 ,一起来了解下吧:
病人医生对话英语口语
A:Good morning.
早上好!
B:Good morning.
早上好!
A:What's the matter with you?
请问哪里不舒服?
B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.
我发高烧,感觉糟透了 。
A:How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多久了?
B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.
从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。
A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.
好的 ,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等 。
B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?
没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?
A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.
我认为您最好挂内科。
B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card
(两分钟后)给你 。
A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan
谢谢。挂号费是两元。
B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?
好的 。请问我该怎么去?
A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.
坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。
B:Thanks a lot
多谢了 。
A:You're welcome
不客气。
预约看病英语对话
信息台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?
你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西**.请问有什么需要帮忙的?
埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?
我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.
信息台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?
我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?
埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.
哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.
信息台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to come tomorrow?
内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?
埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.
其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.
信息台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. (After a while) You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?
哦.对不起.请稍等一下.(过了一会儿 )你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?
埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.
可以.太好了.
信息台: May I have the name of that patient?
请问患者的姓名是--?
埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.
他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.
信息台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.
好的.都安排好了.到时候见.
关于病人与医生的英语对话
A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.
你好 ,**。请坐 。
B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.
你好,我感觉糟糕透了。
A:Oh, what's wrong with you?
哦,你怎么了?
B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.
我觉得浑身无力 ,而且我喉咙痛。
A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?
首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?
B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.
我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户 。
A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,
please say ah
你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说啊 。
B:Ah. Is it serious?
啊。严重吗?
A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.
嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心 。
B:But what should I do to get well?
但是我要怎样做才能康复?
A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.
我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。
B:When do I take the medicine?
我什么时候吃这些药呢?
A:Take them after meals twice a day.
这些药一天服两次 ,饭后服用。
B:What else should I do?
我还需要做些别的什么吗?
A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.
你要好好休息 。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。
B:OK, I will.
好的.我会的。
A:I hope you will get welL soon.
我希望你快点好起来 。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
去看医生的英语口语对话
病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?
Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?
药剂师:当然可以。
Chemist: Certainly.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you.
药剂师:别客气 。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.
病人:好的 。
Patient: All right.
药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.
病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药 ,好吗?
Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?
药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮 。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后 ,到出服用 。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.
病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?
药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅 。
Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.
病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。
Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复 。
Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
#英语口语# 导语英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。英语作为英美文化信息的载体和表现形式,一度深深地烙上了英美独有的文化印记。以下是由 无 整理了关于日常英语口语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
篇一关于日常英语口语对话带翻译
Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?
你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?
Jerry: What is it?
是什么?
Tom: Should it be the poem?
应该是诗歌吧?
Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?
哦 ,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?
Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.
没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集 。
Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.
唐诗 ,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?
Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.
是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。
Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.
这个我记得 ,是从五四新文化运动开始的。
篇二关于日常英语口语对话带翻译
Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?
你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?
Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.
为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.
Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.
你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.
Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?
你什么意思啊?
Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.
没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.
Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.
他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.
Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.
好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.
Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.
现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.
Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.
对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.
Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.
不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心 。
篇三关于日常英语口语对话带翻译
Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?
跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征
Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?
中国文学比较含蓄吧?
Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.
这和文化有一定关系 ,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。
Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.
在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。
Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.
对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想 。
Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.
当然 ,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。
Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”
你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下 ”吧?
Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.
没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。
关于英语口语对话场景20篇初一的探讨就到这里,您是否还有其他想了解的内容?欢迎在评论区留言告诉我们 ,同时别忘了点击关注哦!
评论列表(3条)
我是宝凯利的签约作者“admin”
本文概览:近期关于英语口语对话场景20篇初一的讨论热度持续攀升,我们通过多方渠道收集整理了相关资讯,并进行了系统化的梳理。若这些内容恰好能为您提供参考,将是我们最大的荣幸。英语当今世界上...
文章不错《英语口语对话场景20篇初一》内容很有帮助